TomaGold Acquires A 39.5% Interest in the Red Lake Sidace Lake Gold Project

TomaGold, V.LOT, gold, ontario

TomaGold Corporation (V.LOT) is pleased to announce that it has signed an agreement with Planet Exploration Inc. to acquire all of its interest in the Sidace Lake gold property, namely a stake of 39.5%, located 25 km northeast of Balmertown in the Red Lake mining camp, Ontario. The Sidace property consists of 42 mining claims. The remaining 60.5% interest in the property is owned by Goldcorp Inc. under the terms of a joint venture. read more

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *